Analogue Inc is an IT firm which is a company under PG and Sons, designed for future excellence where we provide paramount services pertaining to the field. Analogue Inc is the only company that will be fully based on pure IT and computer applications.
We are looking to hire a reliable Delivery Boy/Messenger to pick up packages from Vendors. The Delivery Boy's responsibilities include verifying the identities of recipients before handing over packages, updating the status of the delivery to the Project Lead of E-Commerce Website upon completion of each delivery, and accepting payment for delivered packages where required.
To be successful as a Delivery Boy/Messenger, you should adhere to road safety regulations at all times. Ultimately, a top-notch Delivery Boy/Messenger should be able to evaluate traffic patterns and find alternate routes in order to ensure the timely completion of deliveries.
- Distributing various packages to specified locations within a given time frame.
- Planning daily travel routes based on locations and time frames.
- Carefully loading and unloading all packages.
- Accepting and recording payment for delivered packages.
- Investigating any discrepancies with the delivered packages.
- Obtaining vendors' signatures on delivery papers upon completion of each delivery.
- Promptly reporting any road accidents and traffic violations to the company.
- Carefully evaluate the Purchase Order as received by the company and the packages given by the Vendor.
- High school diploma or graduate.
- Valid driver's license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proven delivery experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Character Certificate from the government
Interested candidates should apply with complete CV giving details of their age, educational qualifications, experience and current & expected salary, clearly mentioning their contact address and telephone/mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org